Elite Occupational Therapy
We Provide a Range of Services for the Community.
Why Choose Elite Occupational Therapy
With Over 15 Years Experience in the Field, Our Senior Occupational Therapist are Here to help You.
Paediatric Occupational Therapy
1.Fine Motor Skills – Development of Finger Grasps, Grip Strength, Dexterity, Hand Dominance.
2. Gross Motor Skills – Improve Balance, Catching and Throwing, Body Awareness, Physical Strength.
3. Handwriting skills – Develop Postural Control, Pencil Grasp, Visual Motor Integration, Letter Formation.
4. Self-care / Independent skills- Dressing, Feeding, Toileting.
5. Learning Disabilities.
6. Developmental Delay – Cognitive, Motor, Social, Emotional and Behavioural Delay.
7. Autism Spectrum Disorder.
8. Sensory Processing and Emotional Regulation.
9. Intellectual Deficiencies.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Mental Health Occupational Therapy:
1:Improved Daily Living Skills and Capacity Building.
2. Job Readiness and Productivity Skills.
3. Therapeutic Shopping / Cooking Skills.
4. Money Management Skills.
5. Functional Capacity Assessment for NDIS SIL / SDA Applications.
6. Sensory Profile Assessments.
7. Cognitive Assessments.
8. Stress and Anxiety Management Skills.
9.Therapeutic Shopping / Cooking Skills.